Monday, January 17, 2011

2011, a year for me?

So I got a gym membership for my christmas present, don't worry I did ask for it!! So my goal is for the school holidays to go every day and so far I only missed one day, so I am kinda proud of myself. I so badly need to get myself back into shape and be happy and proud of myself to do something for me, for a change. I actually enjoy going to the gym, I didn't think I would. I like wanting to be clearer in thought and in my life. Don't get me wrong here, it doesn't make me want to be a better house cleaner, in fact some of that has fallen by the wayside, but I get away with it, because I say, "I either go to the gym or I fuss about the mess" and it is working for the now!!!

Anyway, I just felt I was ready to take on the whole getting fit thing. I also accepted the challenge to take part in the Breast Cancer Triathlon in October this year. I figured, why not, I want to get fit, why not have a goal and try and see what I can do with it! Wish me luck, I shall need it. If I get around to it, I might even post some pics of my progress. Hang on, who am I kidding, when I go back to work I won't have time to do much of anything, my goal then will be to squeeze the actual exercise in!!! Anyway, take care and hope you have something big planned for 2011:)

No comments:

Post a Comment